Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Welcome!

Hi Everyone, I'm Kevin and I'll be graduating from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill within the month. I plan on sharing how life is after college and what I do, as well as interesting things I find and information about the things I like to do. I'm a psychology major, but I'm going into the Army Reserves as an MP. Before I get to be an MP though, I'm working as a recruiter for the Army ROTC program here at my school. I have an amazing girlfriend, Amberly, and she's helped me get through college as well as life in general. In general, I enjoy good food, cooking, coffee, running, video games, all sorts of music, and almost every type of movie there is. I look forward to showing you all what life is like after college and how to enjoy yourself, if you like what I do that is!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment